TSUNAMI ZERO

The creation of mankind is the most brilliant amongst all creation. Thank God for I'm here to be one and only. To be a better person and to express beyond recognition. ~Indra Taufik (1982 - )~

Saturday, January 28, 2006

2006

Image hosting by Photobucket


It's been 28 days past the new year and it doesn't show any possible brightness throughout the year. It seemed that this is the downturn of my life. I kept screwing things up. I think it is just meant to be this way. I have myself to blame. Maybe I'm getting old or maybe I'm just getting to careless in making decisions. My life lacks motivation and I am really struggling in proving those who don't have faith in me wrong. I wasn't born this way, but I've seen a tremendous change in me since my days back in secondary school. But I guess that's not enough. I have to strive harder.

I'm a crazy idiot who talks to himself and motivates himself. I don't want to rely or even want to trouble anybody no more. Funny how only 28 days just passed and I can review this much about myself. I will try harder to survive. I am myself in this world.

And now, I need to loose some fuckin weight... Peace and Goodnight sweet earth... You've been very kind to me but I've been a disappointment to you all. Sorry... I'll try harder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home