TSUNAMI ZERO

The creation of mankind is the most brilliant amongst all creation. Thank God for I'm here to be one and only. To be a better person and to express beyond recognition. ~Indra Taufik (1982 - )~

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Nadiah!

Celebrated my girlfriend's birthday earlier today. Had lunch with my family, they bought her a cake, and we gave her the presents. I made a big surprise by putting in a picture of a drawn cockroach in the present I bought her. Had dinner at Breeks, Harbor Front. Just the two of us. I ordered this cajun dory fish and my gf ordered pasta. It was good!!! Ended up counting down to her birthday under her void deck before I ran off to chase for the last bus...

To Nadiah: Happy 22nd Birthday and I wish you have an excellent year ahead...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So far, this is the best looking present I wrapped... Achievement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home