TSUNAMI ZERO

The creation of mankind is the most brilliant amongst all creation. Thank God for I'm here to be one and only. To be a better person and to express beyond recognition. ~Indra Taufik (1982 - )~

Friday, May 19, 2006

SUPERMAN RETURNS!!!!

Look up in the sky! It's a bird (don't think dirty)! It's a plane! It's SSSUUUPPPERRRMAN!!!!!

I went to Toys R Us before my friday prayers today and guess what? Superman Returns action figure line is out! I have to grab one of it first though I am quite lack in cash! But For the love of Superheroes! I have to! Call me imature, call me childish, call me a small boy trap in a oversize man body! I love it!

I can't wait to go see the movie out on June 30th in US, not sure in Singapore, at GV grand with my girlfriend sponsored Toshiba(well not really sponsored.. they gave me 2 free GV Grand tickets for free when I purchased my laptop...)! I just can't wait!!!! In the midst of my stress of exams, family problems, etc, I have to find my own way of happiness I guess... Pathetic...

Anyway, I have like 2 more to buy from this line. A Lex Luthor figure (who resembles the ever talented actor Kevin Spacey as Superman's arch villain in the movie) and the 13 inch superposeble Superman figure so I can put beside my 13 inch superposeble Batman figure! They are like the World's Finest!!! GOD I'M GOING INSANE!!!! Superhero is the shit for me man!

To conclude this overly-excited paranoia entry, all I have to say is that I love DC Comics, I love Warner Bros, I love Mattel, I love Toys, I love comics, I love cartoons, and I love all the people who is still with me right now! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
~Peace~

Without further ado, here it is, my first superman returns action figure....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SUPERMAN RETURNS! It comes with Clark Kent's clothes, hair and glasses, and tiny shoes! Isn't that awesome!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home