TSUNAMI ZERO

The creation of mankind is the most brilliant amongst all creation. Thank God for I'm here to be one and only. To be a better person and to express beyond recognition. ~Indra Taufik (1982 - )~

Friday, July 14, 2006

Best Toy I Ever Bought!!!

Currently
I have not been updating this blog, which is quite normal of me to do so these days. I've been very busy with my work, motorbike lessons, and I'm working on my own comics. My comics will be up soon in my new, specially made for my wasted arts blog, http://zer0comics.wordpress.com. I'll give a notification for those who are interested. I'm still working at the hospital now while waiting for my examination results. I'll be taking my Ridding Theory Test tomorrow morning. I'm happy with my situation compared to the past few months of hell. Well, without further ado, here it is, my own customization of the batman begins figure I bought yesterday...

Bruce Wayne Begins
First of, I bought the best toy ever in my life yesterday, 13 July 2006. I even made a pact not to buy anymore toys for a year as this one cost me a bomb! It is the 12 inch Batman figure made by Takara based on the movie 'Batman Begins'. The texture of the costume is so realistic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What I was doing last night was concentrating on the Bruce Wayne first. The figure includes a spare head (Bruce Wayne's which resembles the actor, Christian Bale). I took a hot toys muscular body which I bought few months back which also has a head that resembles Christian Bale. It was posted in this blog during that month. I changed it to the clean shaven Christian Bale's head and fix on this tuxedo from a James Bond 12inch figure I bought few years back.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is by far the best toy I ever bought!! Check out the details at the photo below after I fit him with the tuxedo (looks like the Bruce Wayne's birthday party scene in the movie Batman Begins).

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well as an end-note, I will leave you with two more photos I took. I love this toy. I love toys but I can only start buying on 13 July 2007. Well, till then toys, wait for me as I venture more with this Awesome batman toy!!!! Peace...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bruce Wayne in his Batsuit before wearing the mask


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pose when Batman watches over Gotham in the movie "Batman Begins"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home