Azrael as Batman!
Status: Complete
Finally, after weeks of doing a slow job on this one, I finally come to the end of the road. Phew! Throughout this whole project, I've been going through all sorts of obstacles and challenges. One common problem on this one is the sculpey being easily cracked or chipped. Thanks to "ELEPHANT SUPER GLUE" and a lot of patience, I managed to get through till the end. Another problem is the coloring. I seriously do not understand the use of it. Some parts after painting turns out alright, but there are few irritating areas that have problems for the paint to dry. That surface will turn sticky and will leave stains.
Although this is the 3rd project to start out with, this is the 2nd project to complete. My Joker is well on the way of having new clothes. My mum helped to finish the vest and the pants for the Joker. What's left is the purple coat, gloved hands (to find I dunno where) and smart shoes that I've already bought from eBay.
As of now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Azrael as Batman, based on the character that appeared in the comic series, Batman: Knightfall.





P.S. I will upload more photos in a form of a comic strip soon, just like the one I did for the superman. Heh... Peace....


1 Comments:
At 1:15 PM,
sweetheart14 said…
Finally!!! finished! damn nice la.. c who helped u to get that blue color! :) hehe.. its e coolest proj so far! apart from the joker!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home